[INTERNATIONAL] All with Paris

Hier können sämtliche Videos geplant werden.
Forumsregeln
Wichtig! Vor dem Posten die Forenregeln lesen!
Kaayaa
Penspinner seit: 0- 0-2008
Postleitzahl: 61169
Land: Deutschland

Re: [INTERNATIONAL] All with Paris

Beitrag von Kaayaa »

Nashi hat geschrieben:They're offended and apparently feel personally attacked
lül das haste dir aber schön an den haaren herbeigezogen

Fideua
Penspinner seit: 2. Okt 2009

Beitrag von Fideua »

fand ich auch lel, was lügst du einfach und sowas als moderatorin omg
Taucht auf deiner Sause auf und veranstaltet Strapazen ohne Antrieb.
3A5 hat geschrieben: Haste schöne Ausbildung gemacht zum Klemptner? Warst ja immer son Luigi neben Minwoo, der immer die Fresse für ihn aufgemacht hat, den aber nie jemand mochte.

Might
Postleitzahl: 30938

Beitrag von Might »

ach lasst sie, wisst doch wie nashi ist, muss sich herbe aufspielen seit sie mod ist
selbst wenn sie gleiche meinung wie wir teilen würde, würde sie trotzdem hier dagegen sein tun
Bild
Alles Schnarchnasen und Weicheier hier außer -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSCsGGMpNvM P.S Abonaten not forgaten!

Taeko

Beitrag von Taeko »

In english please ? Be cool with me, I'm cool with you =)

By the way, thanks for your combos !

But please, can you tell me your pseudo when you send a combo ?

Thanks in advance :)

Taeko

Beitrag von Taeko »

It's sad to see there is no answer, but ok, I see !

And kaayaa, I saw your message : I know I'm on GPC, but come on, we are in the 21st century, in which cave are you living ? English is the common langage, welcome in Europe dude. Maybe you cannot understand that because you're focused on yourself, that's something that happens even in Germany, but thanks to Darwin, you can evolve ; I hope you'll do it soon.

taichi1082

Beitrag von taichi1082 »

They think you're a hypocrite and so do I. **** these social activism penspinning videos, that's just another way of gaining cheap, unearned moral superiority.
"Oh look mommy I made le i am with baguette CV, terrorists are now le super pisséd xDDDD"
F U C K I N G G A Y

/EDIT: There is a reason for everyone replying in German. Go figure.
(Nashi lösch mal pls nicht habe mir übelst Mühe gegeben spin spin)

Taeko

Beitrag von Taeko »

Thanks all for participating !

Here is the collab :

But that's not the end !

=>If you would like to participate, you can send a combo to allwithparis@gmail.com for the second edition !

Thanks <3
Block: anzeigen
Ok, that what I was thinking : this reflexion is based on some biased a priori from a poor interpretation of my project.

"these social activism penspinning videos" Hey, who is speaking social activism ? Who is speaking politic ? Are you enought stupid to forget there was victims, before all politicals considerations, and, maybe, this video is for their memories ? There is some french spinners who live in Paris, you know ? You can interprate this thing as you want, you'll still in your prejudice, you'll still biased.

We cannot fight an agression with an other, that's the essence of this video. I'd to gave a sense to the word "community", and that is. Penspinning cannot stay restrict to anyone behind his computer with his pen. I think big, and I act accordingly : hereafter our discipline, there is human who think further a poor reflexion.

You tell me hypocrite ; I say you know nothing of me. Please, use your brain, who are you ? I know what are the psychologicals mecanisms behind this type of collaboration. You prefer to do nothing ? I repeat, there is 130 parisians victims, you cannot understand it if you can't go outside of your poor judgment. Do nothing, you'll win, only in your little egocentric wolrd. Moreover, you know nothing of spinners who participated, just for this time : please shut up.

What I know me, that they from everywhere and hereafter frontiers, and when the is a fearambiance, an union is possible. Before judging, try to learn a bit more of the object who disturb you : you're a human, again, use your brain ! That's a dishonor to yourself and the human who you are : that's sad, that's "gay" (thanks for this homophobia moment). Your judgment is outdated : now, you have the choice, you can stay in your egocentrism and stay living in an other century as a sterile men, or you can think hereafter your poor and biased opinion, based on nothing, and work for the union of humans everywhere you are.

I'm 100% open for a private discussion, if you want to raise the discussion.

In french :

Ok, c'est bien ce que je pensais : cette réflexion repose sur des a priori biaisés par une pauvre interprétation de ce projet.

"these social activism penspinning videos" Hey, qui a parlé d'activisme social ? Qui a parlé de politique ? Es-tu assez stupide pour oublier qu'il y a eu des victimes, avant toute considération politique, et que c'est en mémoire à celles-ci ue se destine cette vidéo ? Tu peux interpréter ce que tu veux derrière et rester planquer dans tes préjugés, ils ne resteront que préjugés, ait bien ça en conscience.

On ne combat pas une agression par une autre. Une réunion de quelques personnes en une vidéo de soutien, ce n'est pas une agression mais simplement quelques humains touchés par cet évènement, qui témoignent d'une compassion et d'une peur commune qu'ils ont envie de surmonter avec des choses simples. J'ai fait cette vidéo notamment parce que j'ai envie de donner sens au mot "communauté", le penspinning ne pouvant rester cantonné à chacun derrière son bureau avec son stylo. Je vois grand, et j'agis en conséquence, la rapidité des participations et leur nopmbre conséquent témoignent au moins qu'au delà de notre discipline existent des humains qui ont en horreur des évènements qui le sont.

Tu me dis hypocrite sans avoir une seule seconde discuté avec moi, mais qui es-tu ? J'ai tout à fait conscience des tenant et aboutissant de ma démarche et des mécanismes psychologiques en jeu. De même, tu sous-estimes, avec ton jugement hâtif, les participants en les réduisant à ton faible entendement : tu ne connais rien d'eux, et ne sait rien de leurs motivations.

Ce que je sais moi, c'est qu'ils viennent de partout et qu'au delà des frontières et quand bien même une ambiance de peur règne, une union est possible. Qu'as-tu à répondre à cela qui soit un tant soit peu réfléchi ? Avant de juger, essai d'apprendre un peu plus sur l'objet qui te dérange afin de savoir de quoi tu parles. Et si effectivement tu as réfléchi, en répondant comme tu as répondu, tu ne fais pas honneur à toi-même, ce qui est bien dommage.

Si l'envie te vient d'élever un petit peu la discussion, je suis 100% à une discussion en privé, si tes arguments peuvent dépasser le jugement sans fondement.

taichi1082

Beitrag von taichi1082 »

Nice London. We can't have a discussion when no one can read your text. Try to not use google-translate next time.

Nashi
Penspinner seit: 0-10-2009

Beitrag von Nashi »

Da hier keine zum Thema gehörenden oder konstruktiven Beiträge mehr kommen, schließ ich den Thread.
Buggrit, see if i don’t! Millenium Hand and Shrimp!
Hexen stehen immer zwischen Birken.

Gesperrt