Vengeance [Teaser]

Wie fange ich an?
Welchen Trick lernt ihr gerade? Das Leben mit dem Stift....Erfahrungen...
Forumsregeln
Wichtig! Vor dem Posten die Forenregeln lesen!
Antworten
Freeman
Postleitzahl: 0
Land: Deutschland

Vengeance [Teaser]

Beitrag von Freeman »

Hi there GPC!

It's Freeman from SPSC.

First, I am sorry because this is not probably the forum where to post this, so please warn me about it!

I opened this thread for a request: I can't find the Vengeance [Teaser] video anymore, so I wonder if someone knows where it is / can reupload it.

It was a great video that we oldschools in SPSC loved and a shame that we can not rewatch it.

Thank you very much!

Freeman

Re: Vengeance [Teaser]

Beitrag von Freeman »

Hey GPC, are you alive?

Almost 50 views and not yet a response. Does at least someone remember what Team Vengeance or how incredible the Vengeance Teaser were?

Quimoxx
Penspinner seit: 0- 4-2015
Postleitzahl: 1170
Land: Oesterreich

Beitrag von Quimoxx »

Sorry to disappoint you freeman, but GPC has been dead for quite some time now :/

I´m sure a bunch of the oldies around here do remember Team Vengeance (though I´m not one of them, I had to look it up xD), however, since the teaser you´re looking for seems to have been removed by Minwoo (like all of his videos) I doubt any of them could be bothered to search for it/contact any of Vengeance´s members. It´s sad, but nobody in this forum is interested in spinning pens anymore.
Also, the few spinners here who are genuinely active, are probably all too young (in PS years) to have some particular video from years ago saved. Like myself.

Lo siento, espero que encuentres el video que buscas en otro sitio! :s
bester aktiver deutscher PSer -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiDU0F ... subscriber
3A5 hat geschrieben:
06.12.17 22:27
hyato war überkrank.

Kaayaa
Penspinner seit: 0- 0-2008
Postleitzahl: 61169

Beitrag von Kaayaa »

just mute the video, play fire burning by sean kingston and there you have it

Freeman

Beitrag von Freeman »

OK, first, sorry if I was a bit rude there. I didn't expect a big community like GPC to be dead, that's really sad, but every board can recover, even if it's not the same it was before. Second, I understand that what I'm asking is difficult to know/find since this was seven years ago.

@Kaayaa yeah that was the starting part of the video, but the Teaser contained more single and pair/group combos that were very nice too. The music helped me remember.

Thank you both for the effort.

Desire

Beitrag von Desire »

Freeman hat geschrieben:
08.12.16 21:58
I didn't expect a big community like GPC to be dead, that's really sad, but every board can recover.
It's not just the board. Penspinning is dead, at least in germany. People play with their phones now instead of a pen.

Antworten