Official FPSB Gathering =3

In diesem Bereich werden User-Treffen geplant.
Forumsregeln
Wichtig! Vor dem Posten die Forenregeln lesen!
Antworten
Lanfear

Official FPSB Gathering =3

Beitrag von Lanfear »

Ahoy !

I started, a bit late, to organize the official FPSB Meeting. First of all, we are always reeeaaaally happy when foreigners come to our meeting. One time we got Zombo (ok, he lived in France, so it's easier, but hey ! it was Zombo !), last year some german crazy guys (and girl) <3 Really, I'm very glad when foreigners love us so much that they come visit for a few days =3 And I think we are nice enough, because they want to come back =3

Of course, the entire meeting will not be in your language, specially if it's mandarin. Don't forget we're all lazy, and french, so even english is difficult for us xD. But we all try to speak english when it's important, or when someone tell a very good story x) And some people try to learn french to foreigners =P (Syrti learned so well =3) I'm not everywhere in the same time, so I can't see everything, but I think last year no one was abandonned because he doesn't speak french.

So ! Let's speak about organisation.

[blur]This year, the meeting will be on three days : from friday 22th august to sunday 24th august[/blur]

The location is still the same : hexbinmos's house near Soissons. I think you don't know where Soissons is, so : it's almost an hour of a slow train from Paris.

You have different way to go to Soissons :
- You're so brave and strong, and you go alone, on your own. You can go to the train station and someone will pick you up and take you to the house. Or you can also come like Syrti who is afraid of nothing and go in strangers' car.
- You're a bit brave, but that train to Soissons afraid you : we will make some "package" to take the train all together and be sure that we don't lose anyone. But be careful : we will surely take that train early, so if you come from another country (if you don't, please read the french topic =w=), your train/plane has to arrive long before we go (of course)
- You want some help because France is so scary : I will organise a "before" : the day before the meeting (thursday), I will catch every "little birds" (young spinners and afraid foreigners) when they arrive to their train station and we're all gonna pass the night in my tiny little flat (._.) and in the morning, we'll all go together to Soissons =)

Sooooo. Now, about the house :
The exact place is :
4 rue de Condé
02220 Ciry-Salsogne

All my photos of last year :
Click here !

About the money :
[blur]You have to pay me 20€ to come. [/blur]
I know, it's a bit more than last year, but I want more money to buy more food =3

How to pay (always the easier part x))
- Letter (money or cheque):
Mlle Castinel Magali
34 avenue du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny
94410 Saint Maurice
FRANCE
- Paypal :
Name : Castinel Magali
Mail : magetjim@hotmail.com

And when ? Soon as you can ^^"

The link to FPSB's topic : http://www.thefpsb.com/t2324-meeting-officiel-2014-w

If you have some question, please ask me in a mail or MP in FPSB =) (I don't really check on GPC ^^")
Thank you <3

Antworten